* Please note that course dates will always depend on whether we can meet the minimum number of participants, and the availability of our Facilitators.
Where: Function Room of the Caboolture Historical Society
When: Every Wednesday, 10 am to 12 noon
Topics: Childhood emotional neglect, Self Esteem, Depression and Anxiety
Cost: $5 per session
Facilitators: Gayle Rusterholz
For further details, or to book a place, please phone our reception on (07) 3480 5583.
Discovering Me is an experiential supportive group program using creative and expressive therapies to promote a deep inner awareness. It uses different modalities, including symbol work, guided journalling, visualization and guided meditation, along with sandplay, music and artistic expression. Its aim is to support the emotional healing of participants and bring a new inner connection to self and a clearer, more direct, relationship to those around them; it assists them to externalize what has been held inside
Suitable for clients:
· Who have experienced trauma and abuse
· Suffering from depression
· Wanting to build self esteem
· Wanting to know more about who they are
· Wanting to have a better understanding of
themselves and their relationships
What others have said:
· The program was very insightful and very helpful….helped me open my eyes up to a new world of Discovery… I really enjoyed myself…….Gess
· I loved this course and would recommend it to my friends and family…...Anon
· Very welcoming atmosphere…..everything was valuable…...Anon
· I have found everyone here to be so helpful and kind ……..changed my feelings about life…..for which I shall remain eternally grateful…..My heartfelt thanks…...Cornelius
Register your interest through our office
1st series (4 weeks) - Depression & Anxiety
2nd series - Overcoming rejection (1st 5 weeks)
Review of overcoming rejection series
Overcoming rejection (2nd 5 weeks)
Final review of overcoming rejection series
3rd series - Friendships and mental health & well-being
Please contact our office for meeting dates and times.
Promotes relationship based parenting to assist parents to:
So that their children are more able to:
Cost: $35 per session or $250 up front ($5 surcharge for EFTPOS) Medicare rebates (conditions apply)
Venue: Gnadenfrei Counselling and Psychology 84 Brickworks Road, Kallangur. 4503
Time: Thursday mornings from 10am to noon
Group: maximum of 12
Facilitator: Ruth Strelan
For further information on Circle of Security go to http://www.circleofsecurity.net and click on the link in the Featured Circle Story.
The Seasons program structure involves 8 sessions that are 1 hour in length.
Max group size 10. Min 6.
It is a group atmosphere which is a safe place for sharing loss and grief experiences and memories, valuing the journey together and working through grief by clarifying questions, expressing hopes and wishes, acknowledgement of the loss, normalising the feelings of grief and integrating emotions and thoughts over the grief and loss process.
The program encourages clients to effectively deal with their emotions, patterns of denial, while reducing isolation and depression in an environment which encourages an increase of self-mastery, self-esteem, affirmation, trust, confidence, self-acceptance, peace, hope and each person’s uniqueness.
The session themes include:
* There is a time to react - Feelings are ok
* There is a time to be still
* There is a time to recreate
* Changes - There is a time for Activity
* Managing Loss - Moving on
Register for the Seasons Loss and Grief Program by phoning the Centre on (07) 3480 5583
Our office is open, but due to COVID-19 cases rapidly escalating across our state, the majority of our practitioners will be working from home and offering Telehealth consultations.
As a result, our office may on occasion be unattended.
Please continue to contact us via phone, email or social media and we will get back to you as soon as possible.