We are hiring.
Looking for Psychologist or Mental health Social Worker.
This is an opportunity to work with a dedicated and experienced private practice team operating to the north of Brisbane in the greater Moreton region. Our primary focus is based on the principles of social justice, and by the delivery of holistic professional services. Our approach is both evidenced based and trauma informed
Sessional and flexible hours are available.
Clientele are generated from many reliable sources and goodwill generated over 23 years of providing a high-quality service to the community and region. Appropriate remuneration is available with negotiable contract and terms. Our lovely fully furnished rooms are set in a bushland garden setting. Administrative support, team activities and professional development and multiple resources available on site.
DESIRABLE QUALITIES & AREAS OF PRACTISE
· Interest in working with Adults, Adolescents or Children.
· Psychological & Educational Assessments, Play Therapy.
· A person-centred approach
· A desire to practice holistically
· A preference to work from a recovery focussed model.
· Interest in expanding your range of therapeutic approaches.
· Flexibility in thinking, a positive professional attitude
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
· An ability to relate well, be self-motivated and provide a high level of care.
· Medicare registration
· Location in the North Brisbane, Pine Rivers, Moreton, or Sunshine Coast hinterland regions.
- Registration with relevant governing body
- Professional indemnity cover.
- Demonstrated suitable life experience with people.
This is an opportunity to enter the Private Practice sphere, or for more experienced practitioners to expand their practice range or increase hours.
Please address your enquiries with CV including referees by email to:
Coral Palmer, The Director,
Gnadenfrei Counselling and Psychology